Status: Full Time TEMPORARY (3 POSITIONS)
Department: Spine Program
Site: Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation, the Advanced Practice Clinician is responsible for providing leadership and an advanced level of clinical practice. Key responsibilities include providing education to all stakeholders; facilitating interdisciplinary processes across the organization and working collaboratively with clients, surgeons, managers, administration and, potentially, outside funders.
- Current registration with The College of Physiotherapy of Ontario or the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- A minimum of 5 years experience in orthopaedics
- Completion of a prescribed training period with clear learning objectives and demonstrated outcomes
- A demonstrated commitment to evidence based practice and ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
St. Joseph’s Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.