Assistant Store Manager, Replenishment – Loblaw Companies Limited – Toronto, ON.
51 Gerry Fitzgerald Dr, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3N4
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The Discount team at Loblaw is rooted in a shared goal to Feed Everyone. It’s about easy access to fresh, affordable food and working tirelessly to ensure our customers get more for their grocery dollar than anywhere else. We know that a bright future starts with helping more children, people and families live well today so they can pursue great tomorrows.
For current colleagues, it’s an exciting time to be a part of the team and our unparalleled investment means working with us can be something special for you too. It’s more than just talk – we have a roadmap in place and are hiring talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers.
Everyone has opportunity – show us what you will do with yours.
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Build sustainable long term relationships with the community
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and accountable for financial objectives
- Work in collaboration with the Store Manager and District Manager to execute business plans
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty and community relationships
- Demonstrated ability to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Experience managing within a large format retail environment
- Strong financial acumen to deliver business results
Why Loblaw is a great place to work:
- A culture that promotes creativity, making connections within the community and being authentic
- Supports career growth, personal and professional development
- Proudly recognized for being Canada’s Top 100 Best Employers, Best Diversity Employer and Top Employer for Young people
- We give back to the communities we operate in and care for the environment
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.