Booking Agent (Full-Time Casual) – DriverCheck Inc. – Ayr, ON.
Full-Time Casual openinings (currently working remotely)
Hours of work: Rotating (Monday to Wednesday; 8:00am to 4:30pm / 8:30am to 5:00pm / 10:00am to 6:30pm / 12:00pm to 8:00pm; rotating Saturdays and Stat Holidays)
DriverCheck is growing!
We currently require a Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented individuals for our Booking Agent position located in Ayr, ON (Head Office). We are looking for the kind of person that strives to ensure clients get the care they need; someone who takes pride in the thoroughness of their work and the strong relationships they develop with their clients and co-workers.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. We have Occupational Health Clinics in Kitchener, Sarnia, Mississauga, Calgary, Nisku, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast and accurate turnaround of test results, flexibility, persistence and accountability are of the utmost importance.
- Family focused culture
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Answer email and phone calls to book Drug, Alcohol and occupational health appointments for our clients
- Build relationships with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Check department inbox for appointment requests and respond to them in a timely fashion
- Data entry
- Provide detailed documentation
- Ensure high levels of quality and professional customer service
- Work to create a service driven process
- Utilize internal software program to ensure accurate bookings using the most convenient and cost-efficient sites for clients to get their medical testing and/or assessments completed
- Respond to requests in an effective manner with attention to detail
- Take responsibility to resolve issues from beginning to end and seek assistance when necessary
- Other job duties may be assigned
What you need to be successful in the role:
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service and communication skills while maintaining quality
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Results oriented, strive to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable
- French is considered an asset
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, this role may be right for you.
DriverCheck is committed to creating an accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- call center : 1 year (Preferred)