Full-Time Casual openinings (currently working remotely)
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm; 10:00am – 6:30pm; 12:00pm – 8:00pm; rotating Saturdays and Sundays (flexible work options)
DriverCheck is growing!
We currently require a Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented individual for our Client Relations & Data Entry Specialist located in Ayr, ON (head office). We are looking for the kind of person that strives to ensure clients get the care they need; someone who takes pride in the thoroughness of their work and the strong relationships they develop with their clients and co-workers.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. We have Occupational Health Clinics in Kitchener, Sarnia, Mississauga, Calgary, Nisku, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast and accurate turnaround of test results, flexibility, persistence and accountability are of the utmost importance.
This position is very important to the overall success of our organization and requires professionalism, accuracy, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position is rotating day/evenings shift and weekend work. What we offer:
- FAMILY focused culture
- Excellent Training Program
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Process test results
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and emails
- Accurate Data entry of complicated sensitive information
What you need to be successful in the role:
- High school diploma
- 2 years of data/field entry experience
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Detail oriented with accuracy
- French is an asset
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, this role may be right for you.
DriverCheck is committed to creating an accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- data entry : 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19