Customer Service Representative (HealthTech) – Babylon Health – Victoria, BC.
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
The Opportunity at Babylon Health:
- As part of the Clinical Operations team, you’ll be working alongside leaders in technology, physicians, medical experts, and a fun, hard-working group of HealthTech enthusiasts who are responsible for the roll out and operations behind Babylon Canada.
- You’ll get to learn the ins-and-outs of our technology and gain extensive knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system. You’ll also be a part of a national and global turn in innovation, as technology becomes integrated into our understanding of what it means to see a doctor right from your smartphone.
- You’ll be responsible for up to 100 incoming and outgoing calls per day, as well as managing the post-consultation care for our patients by liaising with pharmacies and working with other members of the medical community. The ability to provide professional and confidential support via telephone, while typing notes, is important.
- The platform we use merges healthcare and technology and we’ll need you to be comfortable with providing low-level technical support, such as walking patients through downloading an app, or finding a particular tab (your “Google game” has to be on-point), and providing tech support to our physicians during appointments.
- Experience working with some form of CRM software and completing highly administrative tasks like data entry is valuable; you’ll be responsible for navigating and updating 50-100 patient records per day.
- Above all, the ability to demonstrate previous experience in providing exceptional customer service is paramount. Can you stay calm under pressure? We want to hear about it!
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.