Freelance Subs Coordinators – FAIM Hub – North York, ON.
With the world changing, new and innovative ways of employing new skills are emerging and being embraced. FAIM Hub is forwarding the charge in this area with the FAIM Freelancing initiative, EARN WITH FAIM.
FAIM Hub is a new Electronic Press Kit (EPK), Artiste/Artist Promotion and branding platform plus much more!
FAIM Hub is looking for freelance Subs-Coordinators to lead the acquisition of subscribers for faimhub.com.
This individual should be an experienced, motivated online recruiter that can help source and secure new subscribers to our website. Ideal candidates are high-energy, strong online communicators with a knack for engaging and coordinating subscribers (independent artistes/artists of various art forms) with positive results.
Role, Responsibility & Recommendations
Roles & Responsibilities includes:
- Identify, source & coordinate new subscribers to faimhub.com using your own effective, creative outreach techniques & skills
- Reach out to potential subscribers on social media platforms & encourage them to subscribe to faimhub.com, showing them the benefits of signing up for their EPK on faimhub.com.
- Utilize multiple avenues of your choice to build your subscribers candidate pool for better results.
- At least meet the minimum quota between the range 5-10 subscribers per month
- Aid subscribers through the registration process if necessary.
- Have access to computer and internet
- Instagram or Facebook account
- Paypal account
- Strong online communication skills
- Time management abilities to stay on track while working remotely
- Excellent networking abilities for maintaining a strong candidate pool
Preferred Skills: Coordinating, Social media networking & influencing
Terms & Benefits
Up to 15 percent of each Premium or Deluxe subscription coordinated
Free Starter Kit included
Apply online on faimhub website
Reference ID: FSCCC2425
Job Type: Freelance
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home