Full-Time Office Administrator – Drake Recording Services Limited – Halifax, NS.
Looking for a full-time, mature, and experienced individual for downtown office work, reporting, transcription and proofreading.
This position requires proficiency and comfort using Microsoft Word (features such as complex headers, page breaks and other formatting specifics). Successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, with an ability to learn, retain and apply formatting specifics.
To attend and record discoveries, and other proceedings (will train). Some travel is required within Nova Scotia, so preference is given to candidates with access to their own reliable vehicle. In addition, candidates should have legal experience or willingness to learn, and demonstrate consistent professionalism and discretion. Attention to accurate spelling, and typing skills (minimum 60 WPM) are required. Professional attire is a must.
Please submit your resume, along with three references via Indeed.
At this time, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Required licence or certification:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 5 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 5 years (preferred)
- Overseeing and supervising others’ work
- Dispatching or coordinating staff
- Producing and distributing memos, letters, reports, faxes, presentations, and forms
- Handling multiple projects and tasks at once
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place