Kim’s Mart Burnaby Store located beside Edmond’s Skytrain Station is currently seeking an engaging person to join the Grocery team. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
The Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to the Front End department as required; and
- cleaning retail areas and workspaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
In Kim’s Mart Burnaby, You will mainly be handling Korean and Japanese Grocery items, as well as vegetables and fruits.
Ideally, applicants will have flexible availability and be willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends.
Fluency in Korean is an asset, but not required.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $14.60 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As a response to COVID-19, we are providing a few facial masks every week for every one of our employees, and hand sanitizers are located in sites for the workersto use. Latex gloves and working gloves are also provided as well.
- English (Required)
- Korean (Preferred)