Status: Part Time
Department: Environmental Services
Site: Hogarth Riverview Manor
Shifts: Days/Evenings including weekends
Rate of Pay: $20.02 – $21.37 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 required
- Previous cleaning experience in a health care facility a definite asset
- Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the job
- Must work both independently and as a part of a team
- Able to operate all equipment
- Knowledge of WHMIS and Occupational Health & Safety regulations an asset
- Ability to read and write English
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated regular attendance at work
For new employees, or current employees transferring into a Long Term Care position from outside of Long Term Care, this position requires the submission and acceptance by Human Resources of a Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector Check that is issued for St. Joseph’s Care Group (SJCG) and is determined to be negative and/or pose no significant risk to St. Joseph’s Care Group and its clients.
St. Joseph’s Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.