Light Duty Cleaner – EASYRECRUE – Kelowna, BC.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
We are filling the following positions as a Light Duty Cleaners:
3pm to 11:30pm or 3:30pm to 12am Depending on Mall closing time.
As well as 6am to 2:30pm
The Light Duty Cleaner, reporting to Supervisor, will work along side all Industrial Janitors and Floor Professionals, and will be responsible for creating and maintaining the cleanliness of our site facilities to the highest level.
Your work will include:
- Assist with general cleaning through the common area, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, food court seating and window washing
- Assist with floor maintenance; sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming floors, carpet cleaning, carpet spotting, upholstery cleaning. All Training will be provided to help make the appropriate candidate successful at their position.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that’s more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- We will provide training.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
Follow Dexterra on LinkedIn and Facebook.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Floor care experience can be an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors) We are willing to train.
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine (Auto scrubber, swing machine, burnisher and any others required)
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 25lbs
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time