243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
C’est toute une décision que de se joindre à une entreprise. Nous offrons des perspectives d’emploi à des personnes qui, comme vous, sont travaillantes, dynamiques et fiables.
Pourquoi ce role est-il important?
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Retail FP&A, Store Expenses, the Manager, Retail FP&A, General Expenses is required to work closely with various departments and the stores to manage the reporting, planning and analysis of a set of store expense accounts. This role is a key support for business leads in Operations, Loss Prevention, National Maintenance, Real Estate & Category Management to understand performance and highlight areas of opportunities or risks. In addition, this role directly manages 3 financial analysts and is responsible for the development and mentoring of staff as well as maintaining a productive team.
- Support business leads in Operations, Loss Prevention, National Maintenance, Real Estate, & Category Management via periodic review meetings to understand business drivers and generate data driven insights to support business decisions to drive store costs down.
- Complete the Common Year Plan process for a set of accounts by working with business stakeholders to incorporate various store SG&A savings initiatives and to ensure that key plan assumptions are included. Review and analyze each plan submission for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Complete the periodic forecast requirements for a set of accounts by accounting for current & historical performance trends and by identifying and communicating risks and opportunities. Collaborate closely with business leads to incorporate period end insights into the periodic forecast build.
- Develop performance tracking reports to analyze key store cost savings initiatives and provide insights to business leads and senior management on opportunities and risks. Provide support and maintain strong relationships with stores and other internal business partners.
- Complete period end close requirements for a set of store expense accounts by ensuring P&L and balance sheet accuracy and completeness. Analyze periodic results by performing volume/mix/rate analytics and provide financial insights and highlight business drivers of performance.
- Lead and manage a team of 3 financial analysts. Coach, mentor and drive employee engagement. Assess talent and pro-actively develop a high-performance team.
- Support adhoc projects and initiatives as required
This position requires a demonstrated level of initiative and judgment in order to organize and prioritize tasks and workload. Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are required in dealing with colleagues in every day working relationships.
- Ability to manage, manipulate and analyze data in order to identify and quantify business opportunities/risks and be able to provide sound analysis and insights.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation and acumen for placing/having thorough checks in place.
- Business acumen – knowledge of accounting guidelines, principles and procedures.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally and in one on one or group situations, or over the telephone.
- Strong leader and team player with the ability to collaborate, coach and develop talent.
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize work with varying exceptions while striving under pressure in a fast paced, high performance culture.
- Professional manner, tact and discretion in dealing with colleagues including senior management.
- Advanced Excel Skills & knowledge of Micro Strategy an asset.
Greater than two years in finance, accounting, business or equivalent experience.
University degree in Business or Accounting with CPA qualification an asset.
* Incumbents are required to exert the following physical effort; however, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Much of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with the frequent opportunity to stand or move about. The incumbent may be required to occasionally kneel, reach, bend, or stretch and carry light objects consistent with usual office materials such as, paper, files and other office supplies.
Work is mainly performed in a comfortable office environment where there is minimal exposure to dust, fumes, temperature variance and other sensory attributes. Level of noise at any given time is mild to moderate and may experience frequent interruptions
There is a frequent need to give close attention, much of the time requiring the use of two or more senses simultaneously.
The incumbent may be exposed to situations which may cause mild mental stress. There are some pressures from meeting deadlines, multi tasking, or producing accurate work. The stress levels felt would not be noticeably disruptive to the work nor would the unpleasant reaction be strong or persistent
Note: This job profile indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Comment R é ussir:
Chez Loblaw, nous recherchons toujours des personnes formidables pour continuellement renforcer notre culture. Nous croyons que les gens formidables façonnent nos valeurs, sont authentiques, bâtissent la confiance et créent des liens.
Si cela vous ressemble et que vous êtes ouvert d’esprit, que vous avez une bonne attitude face aux changements et que vous aimez les défis d’un environnement de travail aux détails dynamiques, postulez aujourd’hui.
En outre, nous croyons que la conformité aux lois consiste à faire ce qu’il faut. Le respect de la loi fait partie de notre Code de conduite; il renforce ce que nos clients et nos parties prenantes attendent de nous.
Loblaw considère que la diversité culturelle du Canada est une source de fierté nationale et un symbole de force. Nous nous sommes donné comme priorité de refléter la diversité croissante du Canada dans les produits que nous vendons, les gens que nous embauchons et notre culture d’entreprise. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les postulants et collègues atteints d’un handicap.