MASTER MARKETING SPECIALIST – OEIS Security and Investigation – Niagara Falls, ON.
We value personal and professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other’s wins; while still driving to achieve even more. If this sounds like a team, you’d like to be a part of keep reading! OEIS Protection and Investigations is an agency that specializes in security, investigations and intel operations.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Mater Marketing Specialist to join our team. Please note that this is not a remote position. This is a full-time, in-office position in NIAGARA FALLS!
You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, such as our website, our social media platforms and our digital platforms. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
What this Role consists of:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with OEIS’s business goals
- Implement campaign strategies across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing Ads, Snapchat, programmatic buying platforms, etc.).
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Generalize learning from account to develop broad market digital marketing strategies
- Monitor our web presence and make suggestions to improve our website’s performance
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong marketing and sales background in semiconductor and/or passive frequency and timing components.
- Strong people skills and experience in customer-facing position.
- Capable technical abilities.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Driven and dynamic when leading cross-functional teams.
- An ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, inquisitive and determined.
- We value candidates who demonstrate a high degree of leadership and autonomy.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma (Concentration in marketing is an asset).
- 10+ year of experience with WordPress and website building is a must
- 5+ years in SEO is a must
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Facebook advertising
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager an asset.
- Experience in Google Analytics is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $25.15 per hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)