Production Supervisor (Toronto) – Padi’s Solution – Laval, QC
For our partner, a company working in the manufacture of protective equipment in the workplace, we are actively seeking to fill the following position: Production supervisor.
- Ensure sound supervision of all operations (production, maintenance, logistics, quality, etc.);
- Develop and implement programs to optimize the use of labor, raw materials and equipment;
- Oversee production, quality, maintenance, safety and shipping to ensure products are manufactured safely and efficiently while ensuring high quality products are delivered to our customers on time;
- Continuously monitor key performance indicators of quality, cost and on-time delivery and establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules;
- Implement good manufacturing practices to maximize the efficiency of operations, improve production processes and reduce costs;
- Actively participate in health and safety improvements;
- Participate in compliance with quality assurance standards and support quality control processes;
- Ensure that human resources practices promote the attraction, motivation and retention of a diverse, high-performing workforce;
- Ensure the application and compliance with company regulations and policies;
- Create and maintain a safe work environment for all employees in compliance with environmental standards.
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing company;
- Competence and knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Outlook;
- English : advanced spoken and written.
- Demonstrate leadership and have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Be customer-oriented, be a team player and have a positive attitude;
- Demonstrate anticipation, thoroughness, judgment and autonomy;
- Determined to implement an efficient operational plan, plan initiatives and monitor actions;
- Flexibility, attention to detail, flexibility and great motivation with a strong work ethic and a professional attitude;
- Have a developed sense of organization, time management and priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Tenacity and proven aptitude for problem solving;
- Ease of adaptation to change;
- Be passionate and committed to operational excellence and employee engagement.