Residential Sales Representative – Vancouver Ready Mix – Langley, BC.
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative
LOCATION: Langley B.C.
REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager
The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated sales and dispatch team that provides relevant advice and superior customer service. The person will ensure quick responses to customer calls to provide technical support, standard quotations, and written proposals for customer needs and specifications. The position requires the successful candidate to have a vehicle to conduct outside sales calls and job site inspections.
- Estimating concrete needs for projects by examining job sites, contract drawings and specifications for quotation purposes, and preparing quotations to contractors and project managers based on our company marketing demands.
- Provides written and verbal quotations for standard, modified and customized mix designs based on information provided by the customer.
- Liaises between the customer and all internal operations on the progress of sales orders and deliveries. Provide onsite co-ordination and supervision; enforce the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and any other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- After work hours may be required to meet deadlines including attending events to build customer relationships and enhance VRM exposure in the industry.
- Preferably a Diploma or Technical College and/or equivalent education/work experiences.
- Understanding of mix designs and concrete technology, knowledge of manufacturing of concrete techniques and construction industry will be considered an asset.
- Two to three year’s previous experience in the concrete industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication, effective written and oral skills, above average computer skills including Word, Excel, & Outlook and CRM system (OnePage or similar).
- Proactive thinker, self-starter and problem solver with a proven ability to multi-task. must possess solid organizational skills, strong attention to detail with a strong and professional work ethic. Must have the ability to achieve success and generate results both on their own as well as through teamwork.
- Solicits, sells, promotes and services existing and prospective accounts.
- Assists the Credit Department in the collection process.
- Work closely with dispatch and driver team.
- Manage deliveries and drivers on all job sites.
This is a full-time salary position with a performance bonus. Vancouver Ready Mix Inc, provides a comprehensive benefits plan and a car allowance.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] Only the individuals that meet the criteria will be contacted.