Treatment Coordinator- Life Dental on 6th St – dentalcorp – New Westminster, BC.
Life Dental is a comprehensive care clinic that cares for all of your dental needs, from basic cleanings to complex surgeries. In addition to general dentistry and advanced procedures, we are at our core a community-centered clinic and believe strongly that all smiles matter. With state-of-the-art equipment and an expert team, we can take care of all our patient’s needs in one clinic.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.8 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our office is in the heart of uptown New Westminster, BC at 6th and 3rd street.
Schedule: Tuesday- Saturday (Tues 10-6, Wed 8-4, Thurs 10-6, Fri 8-4, Sat 8-4)
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous experience as a Treatment / Scheduling Coordinator
- Clinical background considered an asset (Certified dental assistant, hygienist)
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the dental environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.