Web/Mobile App Developer – Circumference Technology Services – Kitchener, ON.
Web/Mobile App Developer
Circumference brings 3 decades of experience developing, designing and maintaining mission-critical systems to the utility, defence, and aerospace industries. Our orbit of partners ensures that we connect customers with the precise services they need to lengthen the longevity of their existing systems, or develop new tools that anticipate future requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing apps and systems
· Routinely dealing with, and resolving issues
· Developing web/mobile apps in the context of focused projects
· Understanding and helping refine un-stated requirements
· Working and collaborating with cross-functional teams
· Proactively identifying areas for improvement, seeking solutions and making recommendations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· College diploma or higher in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of related web development experience
- Experience with all layers of web development, including data modeling, business logic, API, RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge of source control (such as GitHub) and standard development environments
- Experience with WordPress and mobile app development an asset
- Excellent and demonstrative problem-solving capabilities
- Interest in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design
- Entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience attending business meetings and ability to explain complex solutions in simple terms
- Experience with machine-learning, natural language processing, or other AI disciplines.
· Strong algorithms and data structures background
· Experience with ERP or Work Management systems
Circumference is committed to having an inclusive and diverse workforce, with recruitment free of discrimination, ensuring all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday